Off to China

We offer onboarding service for Chinese eCommerce platforms

Start your eBusiness in China

Develop your eCommerce strategies with us

Zeevan eCommerce Overview

Your eCommerce partner for China

To consciously exploit the great market potential

The eCommerce market in China is the largest in the world, with over 772 million mobile Internet users. 70% are from the city, remaining 30% are from rural areas.

In 2017, the total volume of eCommerce in China was approximately 564.88 billion euros, and the growth rate is increasing by 20% annually.

We are your partner for Chinese online marketplaces and platforms such as Alibaba, Tmall, Jingdong Mall, etc. We offer marketplace setting up, shop management, reporting and performance monitoring.

Take your chance to benefit from the Chinese eCommerce market. We help you to enter the market and to find your desired customers for your products.

 

Start your eBusiness in China

Contact us now

Looking for customized solution?

Please, get in touch with us!
  • One on One consultation
  • More about E2C platforms
  • Mobile Payment for Chinese Tourists